In December we held a competition to come up with the best name for the next version of our consumer products. With all the superstition surrounding the number 13, it was no easy task! So the winners are …Continue reading
- RT @kasperskyuk: .@e_kaspersky will be a key-note speaker at this year’s #MobileWorldCongress discussing connected vehicles: https://t.co/M…│ 19 hours ago
- RT @RidT: NCA arrested suspected "Telekom-Hacker," a Brit, at London airport for "grave computer sabotage," German Federal Police report—li…│ 3 days ago
- I do a lot of business travels. And I hate PAs in the airplanes. Here my micro-rant on that: kas.pr/HgK5│ 3 days ago
My Flickr Photostream
- Kaspersky Lab Developing Its Own Operating System? We Confirm the Rumors, and End the Speculation! October 16, 2012
- What Wired Is Not Telling You – a Response to Noah Shachtman’s Article in Wired Magazine July 25, 2012
- SOPA-Dodger. December 6, 2011
- Back from the dead: the original virus writers. March 1, 2013
- MDM: Mobile Discipline Mastery. February 26, 2013
- Obama: patents patently barmy. February 21, 2013
- dailytut: Wonderful piece. Mobiles these days are definitely...
- Angel Aldana: Reblogged this on Seguridad en las TICs and commen...
- Angel Aldana: Reblogged this on Seguridad en las TICs....
airlines airports australia birthday cities contest cyber criminal cyber warfare events f1 fail features ferrari fun history interview japan kamchatka law enforcement leakage mac malware Market mobile must see new zealand people privacy regulations social networks software space spam sponsorship travel
'We are close, very close, to cyber terrorism. Perhaps already the criminals have sold their skills to the terrorists - and then...oh, God.' ... more
'It's a challenge interviewing Eugene Kaspersky – and I've done it a few times. You come prepared with a list of questions, but he doesn't answer any of them. At least not in the way you expect or want.' ... more
'Believe it or not, my primary concern is making the world a cleaner place. Money is important; but if I do my job well, that will take care of itself.' ... more